Are those your eyes, is that your smile 那是你的雙眸嗎? 那是你的微笑嗎?
I’ve been lookin at you forever 我無法停止凝視著妳
But I never saw you before 縱使我倆從未相見
Are these your hands holding mine 妳正握著我的雙手嗎?
Now I wonder how I could of been so blind 我終於明白自己以前有多麼盲目
For the first time I am looking in your eyes 生平第一次,我與妳四目相對
For the first time I’m seeing who you are 生平第一次,我與妳初次相識
I can’t believe how much I see 我不敢相信自己所見
When you’re lookin back at me 當妳回眸一笑
Now I understand why love is… 現在,我明白什麼是真愛
Love is…for the first time… 真愛就是……生平第一次……
Can this be real, can this be true 這是真的嗎?這不是做夢嗎?
Am I the person I was this morning 我仍然是原來的我嗎?
And are you the same you 妳仍然是原來的妳嗎?
It’s all so strange how can it be 世事多變
All along this love was right in front of me 但在我眼前的愛情是多麼真實又美好
For the first time I am looking in your eyes 生平第一次,我與妳四目相對
For the first time I’m seein who you are 生平第一次,我與妳初次相識
I can’t believe how much I see 我不敢相信自己所見
When you’re lookin back at me 當妳回眸一笑
Now I understand why love is……. 現在,我明白什麼是真愛
Love is…..for the first time….. 真愛就是……生平第一次……
Such a long time ago 好久好久以前
I had given up on finding this emotion..ever again 我已放棄追尋這樣的感覺
But you live with me now 但妳現在與我同在
Yes I’ve found you some how 是的,我找到了妳
And I’ve never been so sure 從來沒有如此確定自己找到了真愛